We’re a SAAS company founded in 2017 by industry professionals and headquartered in Silicon Valley, Palo Alto.
ShapesXR is available on the Oculus Quest store. ShapesXR (www.ShapesXR.com) is a collaborative design tool to prototype AR and VR content (for the Metaverse) and user experience for real-world products.
The product allows remote XR teams to brainstorm and ideate in 3D, do rapid prototyping, share instantly with team members, and co-edit in real-time.
“ShapesXR is a bridge for developers who are not designers, and designers who are not developers”, Charlie Fink, Forbes
- Report to the Design lead, work closely with the Design and Development team to improve the usability, delightful and usefulness of our products.
- Advocate for user needs, champion User-centric design methods and, help foster a design culture.
- Develop and share a deep understanding of our users, their needs, goals, and paint points through UX research methods.
- Solve design problems end-to-end, from framing user needs, generating concepts to defining and creating a product features, and crafting how people will interact with it.
- Design and develop high-level and/or detailed storyboards, user journeys, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Contribute to building a robust design system.
- Provide clear project documents to ensure that design objectives and intentions are understood.
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE
- Experience in a 3D software package (Blender, Maya, 3D Studio MAX or similar) for pre-visualization 3D UX/UI experience would be an advantage.
- 4+ years UI/UX experience as part of a professional team, with the End-To-End product design cycle.
- Strong knowledge of UI design tools such as Figma, Adobe XD, Sketch.
- Experience in prototyping and validating ideas through user testing.
- Knowledge of AR/VR best practices.
- Experience designing for Virtual Reality and augmented reality devices.
- A portfolio of work, of which you can talk through the design and implementation process.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with a strong ability to express ideas and reasoning to key stakeholders and the team.
- Technically minded and have the ability to communicate and support other disciplines in the team. Methodical and have a systematic approach to problem-solving.
- Self-organized, self-motivated, hands-on and confident in designing at every stage of the project.
- Experience using XR creation tools such as ShapesXR, Gravity Sketch, Adobe Medium, Microsoft Maquette,... in the design/ development pipeline.
- Award winning technology startup with tier 1 investors: Meta (Facebook), BoostVC, WXR Fund, the VR Fund, HTC Vive and other
- Highly professional and friendly team of like-minded people, no unnecessary meetings, redundant org. structure and bureaucracy;
- The final salary of the candidate is assigned based on the result of successful interviews and depends on experience and knowledge;
- At the time of the pandemic we work mainly from home (there is a choice and a mix mode, part of the team works from the office);
- If you are interested in new technologies and the industry of VR and AR , as well as work in an international product company - we are waiting for your resume!